Have you ever wondered what Tantra and Tao mean?
They are both an ancient eastern science, which included sexuality and spirituality as a doorway to ecstasy, creation, healing, good health and enlightenment. Tantra was born in India around 5th Century AD.
Tao is the Chinese version of Tantra which dates back many 1,000’s of years based on similar principles.
Recent research has shown following benefits from the results of Tantric Journey practices:
- Contribute to balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain and enhance the production of endorphins, making people more relaxed, healthy, and happy reducing tension and stress
- Improve circulation to sexual organs and regulate menstrual cycles in women
- Increase fertility
- Improve body detox process to prevent cancer
- Improve body immune system and self-healing mechanism
- Increase levels of Oxytocin hormones to bond with the partner