RUMM are a leading energy management UK based in Wales who provide Energy Management Solution to customers via their own developed technologies (Pulse & IBASS) and Energy Management Services (EMS).
I can hear you asking what all this means for my company. The simply answer is to reduce energy consumption therefore saving money and contributing to a larger towards saving the planet. Let’s have a look at some of the ways RUMM uses their Energy Management Solution to assist your business especially Energy Reduction in Manufacturing
Applies RUMM‘s algorithm to calculate the amount of energy which could be saved through changes in scheduling and behavioural methods.
What is Pre Screening Tool (PreST)
- PreST analyses the variables in a customer’s energy consumption over a full year
- This is a unique approach to evaluate savings opportunity
How does it benefit the customer?
- Sites of all shapes and sizes, can ‘save and reduce energy’ with minimum capital expenditure and without compromising production
- Analysing a portfolio of sites identifies those who would benefit most from streamlining energy consumption
- Effects of energy savings interventions can be easilty assessed through direct comparisons pre and post PreST
- PreST compares a site to the best possible operation it’s already achieved, which is particularly useful to large portfolio customers with multiple sites across an organisation.
Does the customer need anything in place?
- No prior RUMM/npower products are needed
- PreST requires date of a full years’ worth of half hourly energy consumption for the site.
A typical customer might be
- Any site that has been in full operation for a year, needing information on their typical energy variation
- Companies interested in the potential of their site to save energy, or the potential to save energy across a group of sites.