IBS are market leaders in innovative Industrial Services equipment and solutions. They have a reputation as leaders in cutting edge technology for Industrial Blower Equipment such as Fruitland Vacuum Pumps and Industrial Vacuum Services which are known for their high performance, robust equipment, cost effective and versatility. So versatile they vacuum wet and dry spillage and dust right through.
Have a look at some of the features below of IBS product range and service offering –
Liquid ring vacuum pumps are a single stage block model, suitable to compress gas and vapours in the industrial processes.
The main features are:
- able to pump gases and vapours;
- nearly isothermal compression of gases;
- no lubricant in contact with pumped gas;
- the pumps must be continuously fed with service liquid, normally water (oil, organic liquids etc. can be used), while working in a sufficient rate to eliminate the heat produced by the compression of gases and to replace any liquid which flows out of the pump together with the gas. The service liquid can be separated from the gas in a liquid separator and can be recirculated either partially or entirely, after intermediate cooling;
- safe operation and minimum maintenance;
- Reduced noise and vibration.
The liquid ring vacuum pumps range includes the following sizes:
– RVS 3÷16 /M directly coupled to the flange of an electric motor and the impeller is supported by the electric motor standard bearings;
– > RVS 17÷21 /SG are supported by a bearing support with two sealed bearings life lubricated with grease;
– RVS 23÷60 /CT bearing support with bearings grease lubricated.
Wastes collection by portable vacuum power
IBS Ltd offer a comprehensive solutions for vacuuming wet and dry spillage and dust through the use of their extensive industrial vacuum loaders. IBS offer a simple and effective portable air conveying system for cleaning, recycling, collecting waste and split product.
Fully portable by forklift and therefore suitable for material collection anywhere on site in all industrial and commercial applications, IBS offer a wide range of Industrial vacuum loaders. (Industrial Vacuum Machines)
Example of a portable industrial vacuum pump unit:
FVP 25 Portable Heavy Duty High Performance Industrial Vacuum Loader.
Able to collect a range of materials including fine particles through to aggregates up to 50 mm in size, the unit has a maximum loading rate of 3 tons per hour over 40 meters or further if utilised with a vacuum interceptor skip and fixed pipework system.
No obligation site surveys. Units available for trial purposes.
Units can also be supplied on short or long term hire, contract hire or lease.
The FVP 25 has been designed for:
- Excellent conveying rates
- Utilises an energy saving electric motor on soft start (running on a 32A power
supply) and a high quality tri-lobe positive displacement vacuum pump
- Quiet operation
- Excellent filtration
Build quality and reliability
- Very robust – exceeds that of our competitors whilst remaining very cost effective
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Unlike our competitors machines the FVP25 is suitable for wet and dry materials and sludges
- Super flexible hose and a selection of vacuum tools are available
- The FVP25 can be used to power a centralised vacuum system
to feed material back into the process or for bagging purposes.
- The unit has 1 cubic meter integral tipping skip
- The FVP25 can be supplied with an additional 1 cubic meter fork lift
intercept sealed skip, bottom dump intercept hopper or filter hopper.
Larger skips are also available.